Customized Self-defense Consultation & Services
Urban Defense LLC creates customized self-defense programs for corporations, school and university campuses, hospitals and hospital systems and non-profit organizations. We customize self-defense programs for businesses, hospitals and hospital systems, university and school campus safety and for non-profit in-field staff safety. Our customized programs are delivered on a consultative approach not as a canned program. Our programs are built upon the core foundation of three key principles: Awareness, Safety and Protection.
Urban Defense provide clients with:
- Consultative services for customized self-defense programs.
- Awareness, Safety and Protection Skills training.
- Programs specifically developed for university/school campus safety and rapid response in critical situations.
- Specialized training for hospital staff who may encounter workplace violence or any act or threat of physical violence, harassment, intimidation, or other threatening disruptive behavior that may occur in the hospital environment.
- Programs developed for not-for-profit clients for inter-city locations and for protection of in-field staff agents.
Organizations that have benefited from Urban Defense’s self-defense training include:
- Bella Vista United Civic Association
- Philadelphia College of Textiles & Science (now Philadelphia University)
- Health & Fitness Magazine
- High Tech High School
- Life Sport Fitness
- Philly Total Fitness
- Right’s Management Group (Employment Company)
- Harold Katz (Former 76er’s Owner) – Security
- Sisters International at Temple University
- Southwest Philly Dance Club – Security
- Sporting Club at the Bellevue
- University of Penn Student Orientation
- Women’s Coalition Alliance
- East Coast Regional Girl Scout Conference
- Villanova Women’s Volleyball Team
- Jay-Z – Security (Powerhouse 2005)
- Association for the Improvement of Minorities
- Society Hill Dance Studio
- Youth Build Charter School
- American Red Cross Eastern Pennsylvania Region
- American Heart Association